First CoCo grow! OG Kush

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NOR-CAL HUMB CO, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Like someone else said, I don't think I've ever seen such a uniform grow. It almost looks like a mirror and your looking at half the plants you have.

2. who ever said og kush only grows well from clone is a retard.
    same goes for whoever thinks you can only grow clones in coco.

no matter what the weed is. clone or seed. it all grows with ROOTS.

3. and it all STARTED from a seed; meaning, the clones, came from a seed from one point or another, and clones are taken from the best mother... so really, it's not logical.

Edit: sorry to hijack haha.
    Great grow so far, most uniform grow I've ever seen; sure to be dank.

4. im in love with these pics. and of course the o.g koo

5. what size pots do you have those in?

6. these are two gallon pots. I am possible going to 3 gallon pots on next run. I just dont see why I am not pulling the pound per light. Its killin me here. I just have to wait and see what I pull this run still too.

7. . what kind of lights you got going on? i can get 15 sour og clones right now but my grow box is the prob. i was going to do the coco you did but maybe try 5 gal buckets. this is just my 1st indoor grow tho so im just trying to make it work. you pics get me amped up when i see em lol. stoner shit.

8. You're gonna have ALOT of weed on your hands sir.

9. I got 6 HPS lights. 4 600's and 2 1000's.

10. That is the plan zebras. The more the better.

11. Damn its been a long time since I have been on here. LOL. Maybe I will update the newest grow. LOL. :eek:

12. im assuming you handwater.how ofter do you flush using the coco if you do at all.when i used coco i used to flush pretty much once a week to hand flush out the salts of the nutrients in the bathtub.do you feed with every watering?

13. I have been feeding with every watering. No runoff. Just give them what they need until the next day. I flush every 10 days. Everything works great with coco.

14. what nute line up do you use and do you use suggested rates of the chart or do half of what the chart says when feeding.also what do you start the seeds in (soil??) and veg in??

15. No seeds unless I am making a new mother. I hace two SLH from seed right now. I use Botanicare PBPB at 45 ml/gal and Citrus Sweet at 10 ML/gal-Liquid Karma suggested amount per gallon and Bloombastic at 3 ml/gal. Feed everyday. veg in coco perlite mix. and flower in the same. Seeds start in coco perlite mix in coco pots. then i just put the coco pots in a 5 gallon pot of the same mix when the roots start to grow out of teh little coco pot.