First Closet Grow W/ Pictures (Need help and input)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by alexscraig, Feb 18, 2009.

1. wassup my men.

new update today, more pics than last time.

Day 37 of 12/12

couplemorecloseups.jpg
    close-up (2).jpg

Attached Files:

2. Very nice ( Big Pat On The Back )....So it appears you were Topping, and or, Fimming. Excellent work. Have you sampled any popcorn yet............?

3. Can i do that?!
    Do I have to dry it or just load it up?

4. No expert here, but I'd recommend drying it at least a little... keep in mind it'll have a touch of the fert in there, but go for it, man, toke a nug, tell us how it's tasting :smoke:

5. It tasted pretty bad actually, lol.

I didn't dry it at all.

6. Aha, that might be why. Oh well, is there any high off of it? Or is the taste getting in the way?

7. It's looking good man- but I would try to seal the grow area with either mylar or visqueen plastic. Both of those are high reflective and great for controlling the environment. A fan is required, you need the constant flow of fresh oxygen moving through the plants. Helps them grow.

Thats what I have, good luck man!

8. The best thing you can do is buy a decent tripod. Don't use the digital zoom feature stay within the optical zoom capabillities of your camera. All the digital zoom is, is a blown up photo and then cut within the camera for nominal photo size. use optical zoom up to max then crop in your photo software. When using macro function your pulse alone can fuzz the photo. Most camera's w/ anti-shake won't alow the anti shake in macro mode either. 7mp. is fine I have a professional digital cam and it's only 8 mp. I'm not new to photography but am new to growing here is a few up close pics of my 5 week old. Thinking of starting my own journal...

Hope that helped

Attached Files:

9. Hiya Alex:wave:..wow man I havnt stopped in for a minute...what a change. Your buds are looking great man! See I told you would be an old pro soon enough;) definate +rep

10. Lookin good bro, keep up the good work.
    I'm doing LST also.