First Closet Grow W/ Pictures (Need help and input)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by alexscraig, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Nice on the LST, I like the Cyclops name. I do a similar thing with my LST as far as keeping the main cola just a little larger than the others.

Wish you would stop by more often.

2. lookin great man!:hello:

3. #83 alexscraig, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009
    Wassup guys.

I've gotten into the schedule of updating every three days, so as it's the third day, here we go.

I bought a cool little pool pH test strip thing, 10 bucks for 50 tests, and it tells PPM as well as pH.

I know nothing about PPM so I really just used the pH part. I tested the distilled water I have been using for awhile now, which came out to be within the 6.3-6.5 range, and I also bought some spring water, which measured in at about 7.0-7.2 I tested those two things, the pH of the water after using my nutes, and the pH of the runoff. The runoff came out to about 6.3-6.5 That's good right?

Tell me what you think...

DSCN0898.jpg

Attached Files:

4. hey make sure you list what day of flowering your in and I dont know for sure is this white widow? or what? whats the strain?

5. It's just some random bagseed. And it is day 21 since the switch to 12/12.

6. everythings lookin great man. your right it does look just like my first grow. so i can say your going to love the finished product:D:smoking:

7. #87 alexscraig, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
    Wassup guys. It's time for my 3rd day update.

Things are still going well. I see a problem developing in the near future though. A couple days ago the high got up to 92, and the temperature in my closet had trouble staying below 88. The only consequence of that day is that I had to water today. Nothing big.

I have a question out of curiosity.
    In the overhead picture, right in the middle, those little buds coming off the stem down by the soil. Will they grow into something smokable given their path to the light stays clear, or are they destined to be popcorn buds?

Also, I started watering with molasses today. I have heard nothing but rave reviews, so we'll see how it goes.
    Would it be better to add the molasses on the days that I am giving my tiger bloom, or continue adding the molasses with the non-ferted watering?

Here are some pictures... Day 24 Since 12/12 Switch
    side 2.jpg
    cola bottom.jpg

Attached Files:

8. ...what day of flower?!

9. Hey you got me on the flowering day again lol.

I did say that it is just some random badseed, low quality stuff, the first time you asked.

Thanks for stoppin' by my friend

10. so you dont know how long the lights have been on 12/12?

we need to know these things man hahah

;its looking good...Im guessing week 5 mabee? mabee 6?

11. #91 alexscraig, Apr 10, 2009
    Yeah man. I edited the post and put it in there. I switched the lights to 12/12 on Monday, March 16th. So that makes it halfway through week 4 as of now.

12. #92 hydr1, Apr 10, 2009
    looks very similar to my sour d at 3 weeks

Attached Files:

13. not the strain but the age

14. Yeah i was looking at the quote instead of simply what you asked me, my mistake. And that sour D looks bomb already so lush

15. Where are you, did you get a hold of some dankness and crawled into a hole?

16. nah I'm here. Just wanted to wait awhile, not much is changing really. Tomorrow i'll post some pics.

17. What ya talking 'Bout ? You, need help? Those plants look great dude, and I know real soon you will be puffing the good stuff.

Congrats with taking them to this level.......;)

18. What's up guys. Sorry about the delay, but as you can see from the pictures, these last 10 days haven't been marked by outrageous growth or change. I've been watering about every 48-72 hours as needed. I alternate between full strength tiger bloom/bigbloom and 2 tbsp brer rabbit molasses on the off-waterings.

There is just barely a perceptible stench in the air, nothing too much as of the moment.

Here is my baby at day 34 of 12/12

DSCN0910.jpg

Attached Files:

19. She's beautiful man. Look how short and cute she is... I wish I could just squeeze one of her buds, just for a second.

20. Mmm, that looks tasty, man. Well done on the LST, by the way, that's definitely going to be the way to go after I've germinated and potted, etc. Looking like a great plant, can't wait to see the harvest :)
    Oh, and merry Four-Twenty!