First closet grow help.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cs3409, Oct 10, 2011.

1. My friend has a plant and it was planted on 8/12 from seed. It was in a freebie 10 pack from Nirvana seeds after purchasing White Rhino from them. Not exactly sure what the strain could be.

So far it is 28 inches in height from the stem and about 28 inches in width in a 5 gallon pot. There are 7 internodes and i topped it nicely.

I have 2 35w CFLs for light, I was using 1 but I just added another. Due to time restraints I may want to flower this plant asap. Is this a good enough time to flower? Approximately how much bud am I looking at getting?:cool:

Any help will be appreciated. Also, anyone know the most secure way to post images here? Thanks

2. No love/ helo? :(

3. I would give it as long as possible, but in theory you could flip it on 10/12/11 (8wks right?)

Unsure how much it will yield, it depends on a plethora of things.

Ill follow up on the secure image posting, made me paranoid(as I have posted quite a few). I'm fairly confidant that state legal doesn't mean federal legal...:eek: opps

4. Thanks. Any more help?

5. I need to know if I am ready to flower. Plant is 33 inches, 60 days from seed. 100% healthy

6. I speak from both my experience and from what I've read: go ahead and flower.

Even tho you have no pix, time-wise it's vegged 60 days and with the height being almost 3', your plant is ready.

Switch the lights already. I'm sure it'll be fine. Good luck :)

7. ^ Thanks. I Wanna build a box to contain this plant during flowering. Do you think a 6 foot box would be too small? 7?

Also any word on secure or anonymous image posting?

8. I can't answer about anon images.

But sure, a 6' box can more than work. You may need to "train" your plant to keep it short,

I've grown in a Rubbermaid stealth box with CFLs. that was 28" height total. Only way I could do it was to tie the plant down. LST and supercropping (where you crush the their stems & plant heals itself resulting in thicker, much stronger stem) is my preferred method for keeping plant short. But there are a many methods. Improvisation is part of the fun