Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first check marijuana test came out negative

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AlexisKB24, Oct 29, 2013.

1. I'm scheduled for a drug test at LABCORP today in about 2 hours
    I've been clean for about 29 days but I wasn't smoking that much (half a joint per day or less for about 1 week )

I bought a First Check Marijuana Test yesterday and came out negative both lines were pretty visible control line was red and drug line between red/pink. If I go take the urine test will I come out clean???

2. You should be ok. The only difference that may pose an issue is they test with lab equipment, not strips.

3. Good luck, should be ok

5. Sorry I'm new to this site... I'm hoping for the best results since it's for a job I'm getting hired in the medical field I came out clean but I just want to make sure that the FIRST CHECK test is legit D:

6. #6 star-glittering-ocean, Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2013
    Am I the only one that finds drugtesting like this really offensive ?
    I get it if you are suspected of some wrongdoing, like being in an accident or have done some other stupid shit. But just out of the blue having to do drugtest is a big no, no for me.

7. It pisses off the rest of us just as much. But alas if you want to make more than 10-20 bucks an hour generally you gotta live with it.

Employees should test the employee not whether they take drugs or not

Drugs are bad, mkay?

8. As for employer's, I only think DTs should be given if an employee comes in seeming obviously fucked up.  Other than that it is an invasion of personal privacy. 

9. #9 star-glittering-ocean, Oct 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2013
    I hear you and understand you regarding the money issue. But I see this as an abusive system.
    I'm so sick and tired of it.
    I almost lost my last job due to I refused to do a drugtest but I stood my ground and claimed I do one if they can show me what I am suspected of. What have I done at work that has been wrong that they suspect me of foul play ?
    They couldn't show me one thing, they kept repeating "its a manditory thing" and I kept saying "that doesn't make it less offensive and makes me feel bullied by the company since its not nice to know that the company you work for don't trust me of doing my job correctly."

Long story short, it ended with they putting the drugtest on hold since it spread among us workers. I began putting my foot down (with sane arguments not just "oh fuck this shit" or something like that) and then some others followed.
    And they could not just let all of us go because then they had stood there without a workforce haha.
    My point, if there is a point to this, is that togheter workers can get a few things right :)

10. So you saying the home test doesn't prepare you for the job piss test? I've been practicing to see how long it would take me to be clean before I take the job test.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum