Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Check Home Test Came Up Negative, Should I Still Use Quick Fix Plus?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by randymarsh26, Feb 5, 2014.

1. #1 randymarsh26, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    I have a prescreen employment drug test tomorrow. I haven't smoked in a month (exactly up to the day). I ended up purchasing the 3 oz QuickFix+ Canadian 5.7-1 (with Uric Acid). First time subber here. 

I bought a FirstCheck home test from CVS. They claim to be up to 99% accurate, and test up to 50 ng/ml. I had a very feint line next to the word drug. They explain in their instructions that if there is any visible line at all, it is negative. I have my drug test with LabCorp. I am still a little nervous, so I am looking for some advice from you folks. 

Since my home test came up clean, should I still use my QF+? Even though the home test came back negative, I am still not sure of the difference between that and an actual lab testing my urine. I'm also a little concerned that the QF+ will come back is inconclusive. I have heard mostly good things about QF+, but would still love your input on the matter. 

So what do you think? Real piss or QuickFix+? Help me out a little please.