Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first check faint line

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by edgarallanhoe, Jul 13, 2018.

1. #1 edgarallanhoe, Jul 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    Hey guys, I've got an upcoming drug test for a job offer i just accepted and wanted to get some opinions on a home test that I took. I haven't smoked in a little over two weeks and honestly, was what you'd call infrequent at best - 1 bowl every two weeks or so for anxiety, although, was previously a very heavy smoker. This result was also after my 2nd or 3rd pee of the day, so I don't know if it's just lowkey diluted. I didn't expect to actually get the job and the process moved pretty quickly so I haven't had much time at all to detox (as in i interviewed last week, was offered the job on Monday, and start this upcoming Monday).

To make a long story short - I can see two lines, bff can see two lines, and bf can, too. I just want to be sure that we're not all wishful thinking!!!

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

2. Yeah. Looks like you're fine.

3. Okay guys. I am 32 days clean, I have a pre employment screening today, I’ve been drinking nothing but water for 3 weeks and I am still stressing. Up until Wednesday, I was still reading positive for THC but I took two test yesterday that came back very obviously negative and one this morning that has me on edge.. help please.

The first image is yesterday, the second is this morning. I have a detox drink but wouldn’t drink it unless I knew I was definitely going to fail.

Attached Files:

4. Did you pass?! I had the same line. I then went to take the lab test and then came back took another test and had the same faint line.