Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first check drug test pass?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bigol’bitties34, Jul 4, 2019.

1. i’m getting drug tested soon with a FIRST CHECK home drug test, I’ve seen methods people use like use visine , bleach, apple juice , and all of that but has anyone passed their first check drug test with any type of method. don’t tell me to just stop smoking cuz i’ve seen that bullshit in EVERY thread just get straight to the point nd what i should do PLEASE LMAO

2. I mean if it's a home kit those are a joke. U could pound a bunch of water so ur piss is clear and probably pass it. Or spend 90 or 80 bucks on a fake piss kit will guarantee a pass . U can buy it online. Pounding cranberry juice and all thay shit just doesn't work

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Gallon of water a day and exercise

4. Dunno about apple juice but try this hydrate regularly and exercise, as THC is fat-soluble and exercising will help you metabolize the toxins quicker.

5. Pounding water might get you a "too diluted" not fail but.. re-test..

For certainty I always go with a synthetic :)

7. If a emergency just get quick fix.