Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First check drug test help!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SGun15, Aug 5, 2018.

1. 454E02A9-1B1F-46CF-87F2-1C29E393FA8F.png E06FB16C-257C-4175-BCDA-EEF0C2DAA12A.jpeg EDA2392A-0A03-456E-9644-CB2C2B612022.jpeg 76D5DD18-69B7-458F-B723-91D0E8440A3F.jpeg C7601F80-7BA7-4BA5-8761-B45A80846AF6.jpeg 2E642795-0163-4765-A297-A3408BCFDC6C.jpeg Okay I have a bit of a situation. I have been accepted into nursing school and have to provide drug test results, meaning I need to pass a drug test. I have been a heavy/chronic smoker for probably the last 5 years (leafs, oils, dabs) everything. I stopped cold turkey and it has been a total of 60 days since I had any intake of thc. I am a very active athletic person. I’m 6ft 192 lbs about 13-15 % body fat, I have a fair amount of muscle mass hence the 192 scale weight. My school clinic is doing the test and from my understanding when I called , it will be most likely one of the on hand tests meaning it will not be sent to a lab. I came up to this conclusion from the fact that they said I would have the results the same day in about 10 minutes. On 7/25/18 I took a 12 panel first check drug test from Walmart and according to that test I failed. I sent in the sample to the lab for a gc/ms test for confirmation. It took 5 days from the day I sent it for them to receive it, I don’t know if that has any significance to the validity of my sample. I received my results back from the lab and it informed me that I was negative for thc in my system from the gc/ms testing. I took another test from Walmart again today (first check/8-5-18) and it’s hard to tell whether or not I passed or not . Any help on the matter will be very much appreciated as my test results are soon due. I will provide pictures from both home tests and the confirmation email from the lab I received. Thank you again I look forward to your responses.

2. Bump please help

3. Have you considered subbing?

4. 60 days? Holy shit, that just goes to show how "faint" lines can mean a person can pass even though they are probably totally clean.
    Remember I'm just a dude on the internet so bare with me. 180Lbs, I work out 4 days a week. I used to be a super heavy smoker, but I got clean in about 13 days. I used those same test kits and they were so faint it was making me insecure. I had a friend who didn't smoke at all ever, and he also had a faint line. The reason it is faint is because it has a low cut off level for how weed is detected, its the way the chemestry of the paper / line works because of how difficult it is to detect at such a microscopic level, it doesn't give clear solid lines (there are exceptions) when you are clean.

All I can say is that I see a line on your THC test, which means you passed. I had about the same line before my drug test, and it was so faint you had to tilt it in the light to be able to see it. I just drank a lot of monster and made sure I was peeing every hour. Anymore than that and you can come up as dilute.

I have also passed using the dilution method with 3 days notice. I honestly don't think you need to dilute, just be very hydrated and pee a few times before the test. Whats the worse that can happen if you fail? Do they completely take away your ability to go to school for nursing forever?

Edit: You actually got a lab test done and came back negative? I would sleep good knowing that..

5. If its an instant test they will essentially be using a dip stick more than likely. Supposedly the saying goes "a line is a line" and you would be considered negative, but there are some labs that I have heard leave it up to the lab tech to decide.
    Also, your water intake will greatly affect the accuracy of the tests. I recently had to test for a job, was working out and drinking about 1 1/2 gallons of water a day (loosing weight and boosting metabolism). When my sample was fairly diluted it passed very obviously, but when I had my normal amount of water (day before lab test) I was borderline. Very faint line. I ended up subbing with QF but I have heard some bad stories involving the types of tests that are immediate. If its not being sent to a lab, you could always drink a lot of water to dilute and then take a high dose of vitamin b to make your piss more yellow. They likely wont be able to test for gravity if its just an instant test

6. Yes that’s what I may end up doing, my school clinic will be using a similar test to these. So I would want an as readible line as possible so those no confusion but certainty.

7. Yes I believe that my acceptance would be revoked , and also I did feel really comfortable finding out the lab results. But according to my knowledge my sample will not be sent off to a lab. It will be soley based on one of these at home style test. So I would not want to leave that up to the administrators option on whether they can see a line of something that faint.

8. I’m more than certain it’s will be a instant test due to the fact that the nurse as the school clinic informed me that my results would be received working 10 minutes. And exactly like you said , I would not want to take the chance of the nurse making that call in within she is able to see the faintness of the line . Any ideas on what would be my best option ?

9. What would you say about how I should go about this, sub? Just over hydrate? Wait another week?