Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Check: Are these negatives?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GreatBarrierReefer, Nov 7, 2018.

1. I barely smoke but I took enough drags to get high 11 days ago and have a pre employment drug screen this Thursday. The test is a SAP 5-30/300 GC/MS at Quest Diagnostics.

I took these first check drug tests 3 days apart. I took the 4 panel test last week and the 1 panel THC test this week.

Do you think I’ll pass? This will be my first grown up job.

Attached Files:

2. Yeah they're negatives.
    How can you not tell?

• Agree Agree x 3

3. Grown up job?? How old are you dude lol

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. 23, and the position is a software engineer position that’s pay 90k. It’s a 45k increase

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. I just don’t know man. I don’t smoke much and idk if this will pass it’s a good job and I don’t want to fail the drug test

6. well damn. good for you!!! definitely negatives

7. I once took 2 pee test and 1 blood test on the same day. First, pee test came up hot for Weed and Speed, 2nd pee test came up hot for Coke and Ops but the blood test came out negative. I lost all faith in pee test would never tale again for they destroy lives and rip apart families on false readings.