First cfl grow update

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jimmyd, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Well here i am 3 months after starting to read forums on GC and 22 days into vegging on my very first grow. I decided to go with cfls for my first grow and it seems to be going well for me AND my plants so far. Im thinking of flipping them soon to 12/12 as im pretty tight on room. Expecting they will double or tripple in size, im thinking i should start flowering soon. Here are some pics and plz let me know what you guys think.

Attached Files:

2. If it were me i would veg them for a couple more weeks and then put them into flowering. Do you have any height restrictions? How many watts of cfl are you running? They look really healthy man keep it up and keep us posted. :)

3. The Five Plants are green Crack I grew from seed. They are currently 22 days old. And the other 3 plants are Hindu Kush Clones I got a week ago tomorrow. I got 42 clones which are gunna veg inside for another 6 weeks untill they go outside for the season. The clones got Mites and i managed to fight them off and they seem to be gone for now. I gave 39 of them to a buddy to hold on to and raise them up heathly as i didnt have the room in my box and he has a green thumb. They need a bit of love as they were transplanted, dehidrated and attacked by mites all in 72 hours but they seem to be coming back strong. You can see the Green is coming back up the stock which means they are getting better. So i kept 3 clones to put in my box. here is what the grow looks like so far. Im needing some help though figuring out what im going to do for flowering. i think im going to go with a scrog. seems to be the best for small grow spaces.

4. what are the CFL's connected to? is it a power strip?

5. those plants are way small to think about flowering now if you want any decent bud amount

6. ya the cfls are connected to a big power strip with 9 outlets. My height restrictiions are about 12 inches of vertical growth so i think in gunna scrog and veg for a bit longer, flip em and just cut out the males. Im going to veg for 7 more days at the most i think. The last thing i want is for them to outgrow my box.