First CFL Grow/Semi-stealth dresser(Pics included)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ranger Danger, Oct 9, 2010.

1. gotcha, so howd things go today? any luck with the rest? anymore forming?

2. pinch on cut the sacks off where they connect to the branch. just makesure u dont puncture the sacks i heard/seen alot of ppl on her snip them off with no problem just take your time!

3. Finally got some time to take some pics today, really wanted to take her outta the cabinet to get some better pics but I'm almost afraid to. Some of the side branches are leaning pretty good and I don't wanna take the chance of breaking them.

Also did some checking and I do believe I'm at day 40 of flowering.

Attached Files:

4. It looks like I do have some seeds forming on a couple of the really low bud sites, they're pretty small and would prolly end up going to make hash anyways. My question is though should I remove those couple bud/seed sites right now or just let them go? Will the THC content go down now that it's forming some seeds or just halt it? And also, will it cause my top cola's to lose potency or something?

Which all of these questions lead me to another question, should I just harvest it now? I'm at like day 40~42 of flowering I think and wanted to let it go at least another 20 or so days, but now that it's forming some seeds will it cause the THC content to go down? I'm kinda lost as to what to do and would really appreciate some advice. :confused:

5. i was waiting to see if someone had a more precise answer, but here goes. from my understanding of the plant, seeds being formed already means thc is down, becuase it uses thc to make them. the best time to harvest is when the trichomes turn cloudy white at the tips. a few amber colored is ok. i say since they are already forming, just keep pickin them off and harvest when its ready. you can even let a few grow if you want a chance to have at that strain again.

6. grab yourself a microscope x60 from radio shack its under 20$ u are lookin for the trichs to be 50% cloudy 50% amber ill link u a beneficial link. but really it is all up to u how u prefer your high! hope this helps!
    42 days into flower seems way to early to harvest. Most strains take 8-10 weeks to finish a few other stains more than 10 weeks

Attached Files:

7. Thanks for the advice guys. I had already picked up one of those microscopes from Radio Shack, it's 60x-100x and was like $13. I'm seeing mostly cloudy trichomes right now with a couple still clear as well as a few amber ones here and there. Wish I had one of those USB microscopes to take some pictures of it, I might have to get one of those eventually.

Got a few bud shots today as well, four of the bigger side cola's. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

8. lookin fantastic. bet its gettin hard to wait every day!!!

9. those buds look so perfect like fluffy enough but still dense enough

I do whatever those chefs do with there hands and there mouths when they compliment a dish, but to your weed.

10. looking nice!
    id wait like 10 days ....... wait till nearly every hair is orange,that always gives me a quality smoke....:)

11. what ever happened with this grow?