First Cfl Grow Big Bud Auto And White Widow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by sirsmokesalott, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Hey this is my first cfl grow starting my journal a bit late, im currently using 2 130 watt cfls 6400k and i have just ordered another 130 watt cfl just to amp it up a bit, i have 2 fans currently there 6 inch one for intake and one exhaust, my strains are 3 big big bud auto feminized and i have 1 white widow feminized just regular i plan to lst the autos until theyve flowered and i have topped the white widow and also plan to lst that aswell once the big bud has finished i will change the light cycle to flower the white widow. its all set up im a grow tent its 800 cm in length 450 cm in width and 800 cm in height the temperature is getting up to 34 degrees Celsius and the humidity is 44% im thinking about getting another fan and maybe some sort of cooling system but its coming into winter and im hoping that cools the room down a bit, im using growlush nutes growth formula i started with half dose and have just gone up to full strenght they seem to be taking it quite well, they were planted on the 7th of april they are about 17 days old. let me no what you think! any advice or suggestions are welcome.

Attached Files:

2. Love to see more of that White Widow, keeping a eye on this good luck.

3. hey yea the white widow is a bit sluggish compared to the big bud i think its because the big bud is auto and the white widow isn't, ill be getting my new light in the next couple days heaps excited to see how much of a difference it makes ill have heaps more coverage and be able to spread them out a bit more. its only been 24 hours since i bumped the nutes up to full strength and they seem to be taking of i think its making a fair bit of difference i have just layed down the white widow for lst they look healthy so im pretty happy! the temps have been sitting around 28-30 degrees Celsius now when i get the new light i might order a new fan as well depending on what the temperature goes up to.  :metal:

Attached Files:

4. hey people just updating my journal my girls have exploded with growth im expecting my new light either tomorrow or the next day also have a question if any one can help with the autoflower strains is it better to have them under 2700k lights rather than 6500k when they start to flower?

Attached Files:

5. hey people so my new light came today heaps happy temps are staying down around 24 degrees Celsius plan are looking healthy and are continuing to grow hopefully this new light makes a difference. 

Attached Files:

6. so im probably updating a bit to much but im proud of my babys :smoking:  they are doing so well the temps are staying down so that's working to ny advantage its been about 24-25 days since planted so fingers crossed the autos will start flowering in the next couple weeks!

Attached Files:

7. Nope its "your" journal public for peeps to read or ignore. I think they look great.

8. cheers man, so I think my autos are starting to flower I would have thought they would have started sooner but I spose the later they start the more time they have to veg only problem is im running out of room I put the smallest auto outside because its getting to crowded and ill need to repot the white widow soon because roots are coming out the bottom, they are lookin really healthy so im hoping for decent yields!

Attached Files:

9. hey I'm flushing my plants this week because my autos are starting to flower so im going to start them on bloom nutes fairly soon probably a bit late but I've decided to set up a scrog see if that makes any difference getting excited now love the flowering stage!

Attached Files:

10. hey so my girls are flowering beautifully  unfortunately I broke a light trying to raise them higher.. so ive ordered 2 new 2700k cfls 130 watt they come with 2 led pads which I plan on putting on the sides ive also ordered a new grow tent due to lack of room its 1.2 by 1.2 by 2 meters so just upgrading a bit my next grow will be better by far more lights more room maybe moreplants  :ey:

Attached Files:

11. how old are these 35ish days?

12. Yeah man. About 35 days.

13. cool im at like 40 or 41, and i been breaking lights too lol, 2 6500ks and a 2300k last night, it didnt like the 4 foot drop lol

14. oh shit makes me feel abit better only breaking one there so fragile to its hard not to, have you got a grow journal? what strains are you running?

15. http://forum.grassci...ess-finish.html

just kind bud bag seeds, ive named it "curbstomp" the smoke was a great indica so will be starting a mother plant as well to keep it around for a while

16. #16 sirsmokesalott, May 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2014
    hey people so everything came today I got my new lights which include two 2700K lights plus two led lights I got for free so I figure I might as well use them as extra wattage. Got my new tent it is a lot bigger than expected but no complaints. I Will post more pictures tomorrow, I haven't had time to put all of the lights up yet due to work and other commitments. :bongin:

Attached Files:

17. not familar with led grow lights, do they have a kelvin rating? they do look cool as hell tho guessing the best for supplemental lighting? gnarley looking cola starting to form grats bro

18. #18 sirsmokesalott, May 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2014
    Cheers man yea they're looking and smelling beautiful! ;) I don't know much about the LED lights apparently they're 225 watts each but I find it hard to believe, I got them for free and they cost like nothing to run so I figure why not give it at try see if it makes a difference but they don't give off any heat so you can have them as close as you want. They are stretching a fair bit haven't been able to look after them heaps well lately due to working long horrible hours and having a two month old she's obviously my first priority but they are still looking good considering. I have also set up two more 130 watt lights, 2700k CFL'S and one 130 watt 6400k CFL I also have two LED panels so that brings it up to 390 watts not including the LED'S, I still feel the need For more wattage. I will continue to keep you updated.

19. There is a picture of the one I put outside ages ago due to the lack of room. I think I might just leave it there because it seems to be doing quite well, Except the one outside has just started flowering, I find it weird because I planted all of the auto flower strains at the same time, But I was under the impression that they would all start flowering around the same time regardless of the light cycle. Other than that everything is going well.
    Any advice is appreciated. :smoke:

Attached Files:

20. hey grows going great added another light so not including the leds I have 520 watts my babys seem to be responding well to the light in the pictures the one plant that's not flowering is my white widow that I plan on vegging until my autos are finished which hopefully wont be to far along! will update againin a couple days.

Attached Files: