First CFL box grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by louietrees, Jan 16, 2013.

1. This is my first garden. It is very experimental seeing as my materials were limited. Clones are 15$ so i said fuck it. Ill make a grow box.

3 CFL bulbs. 1 labeled "daylight" on the box and the other two are a litter "oranger" than the other. Which is giving me a different spectrum of light.

The plant i got at the club was a seedling labeled 11.6.12. The strain name was illegible an i was told it was an AUTOFLOWER plant. We'll see.

There was a terrible selection and the plants were all unhealthy. But i purchased anyway.

Recent growth has started under 24 hrs light. Just added schultz 10-15-10 to take care of yellowing.

I will keep this page updated frequently.

Feedback appreciated!!

Attached Files:

2. using a box huh?

whatever works!

for 15 bucks u cant go wrong... power strip and light extensions!

lol looks like my grow... check it out!

congrats and happy growing

3. Yeup. Anyone know what i should do with leaves that look fucked up? Just take em off????

4. id personally leave them until they brown or start dying alil.. yellow leaves arent bad unless the whole leaf is yellow to the point of dying...

Then id take em off..

shouldnt hurt

5. That plant is going to out grow that box. You should probably starting flowering it now if you want it to fit. Or get a bigger box man.

6. yea true that.. Or LST.. its alil late though, YOu could always start!

7. Well then ill start flowering tomorow lol

8. lst?..

9. Is the plant ready to flower tho?

10. New pic 1.16.12

Attached Files:

11. You can can flower whenever. Alot people start the flower from the seed. You have keep in mind that plant will double or triple in size. Depending on strain of plant it is. Sativa or indica. Sativa grow vary tall usually and indica tend to be on the shorter side. Here's a link to see what type of plant your working with by what the leaf looks like.

http://cdn.theweedblog.com/wp-content/uploads//indica-sativa-leaves.jpeg

And also a article on both strains and what to expect from the two.

The Difference Between Indica And Sativa Marijuana Plants | The Weed Blog

12. #13 louietrees, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2013
    The guy at the club said it was an AUTOFLOWER plant. I doubt it tho...

13. I plan to start flowering on 1.22.13. Switching to a 20/4 to see if its really an autoflower plant

14. Im no expert but I'm pretty sure auto flowers will flower on any light schedule when it's ready. Not sure tho. You should look it up!

15. Keep it on 20/4 and it will flower if it's a auto flowering plant. When it's ready of course. I read if you switched it to 12/12 it will hurt your yield.

16. Switched from veg to 20/4 starting today 1.22.13.

Also moved from grow box to a grow trashcan LOL. Pics of the trash can a lil later...

Attached Files:

17. Updated pics of setup. (Trash can haha)

Also added 1 more daylight cfl for the flowering stage.

I don't give a fuck if I'm the only one posting in this shit lol

Attached Files:

18. It's better than the box bro. Good move.More light the better.

19. Fashooo. It wudda grown outta the box thanks for stayin posted