First Cannabis Cafe in U.S. Opens Today

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Skyjester, Oct 1, 2019.

1. https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/cannabis-cafe-lowell-farms-trnd/index.html

"Drummer has created a menu that will be reflective of California flavors, and it will feature seasonal dishes that are complementary to the effects of THC. Because of current cannabis legislation, the restaurant says, its dishes will not be infused with cannabis."

So all 58 flavors of Doritos and Cheez-Its.

• Like Like x 3
  2. I was just thinking of how happy I was for the folks in legal states this morning while I was pissing my pants and ducking a chopper that was looking for some idiot that decided to bail on the cops a mile down the road from the grow. Gettin too old for the stress.:cop:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I was wondering what I could do I was boarded by the Coast Guard and they took my medical marijuana from my boat nobody was here there was no reason for them to board there was no problems nobody called them they left the boat completely wide open and never even left a note so I'm without my medical marijuana and there's seems to be no recourse I can take? If anybody knows of anything I can do please get in touch with me or email me at dgod 04 20 at gmail.com

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rather than hijack a thread, you should start a thread.
    Give a little more info too.
    How do you know it was the Coast Guard?
    Where you within State waters or International, or?
    How much quantity was it?
    Ect.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sorry I've never tried to reach out to anyone before and I'm in Richardson bay I know it was coast guard from the naibors around my boat and I just pulled 6 plants that my girlfriend and I grew together it was drying and I had 1/2 of it trimmed sorry again but you are the first person I've heard from I've never been on a forum before today . that's how violated I feel please give me direction and I will take it .

6. I would start here; Ask Ken about who has jurisdiction in the marina and if the waters belong to the State.
    Richardson Bay Marina - Sausalito Yacht Harbor, CA

Then I would file a complaint with the Coast Guard, first Google to find a few examples of how the Feds have had to return herb.

:smoke: