Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Canadian Medical Pick-up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by greenkrack88, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Hey everyone,
    So I just got my prescription for medical marijuana today.. Yay! And made a stop at my local dispensary. Here's what I picked up!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396486497.694127.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396486516.442746.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396486554.393152.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396486574.030942.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396486596.795182.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396486619.321373.jpg

**The Grass Is Always Greener, On My Side Of The Fence**

2. Sweet! Is that new for Canada?
    What's that drink?

sent from a phone that hasn't been invented yet

3. I haven't heard of medical up in Canada. Is it nation wide or provincial ?

4. The watermelon and strawberry haze look amazing. I had watermelon once and it turned out to be a very nice hybrid, mostly indica but didn't couchlock me too bad.

5. A new nation wide system came into effect, where the medical marijuana is distributed by a few licensed producers. But the few dispensaries and personal medical growers are allowed to continue until they work out everything in the courts.

6. Its a Rockstar Kush infused, Grape Ganja soda... Triple dose. It looks delicious!

7. Good for Canada ! I go up to Saskatchewan every October, ill have to keep my eye open for a dispensary next time I'm up (not to buy, just be cool to see). Although the only town I go through that might have a dispensary would be Regina.

8. #8 greenkrack88, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2014
    There are very few dispensaries In canada, and the ones that are operational may not be within a year. The new system makes patients order directly from one of about 10 licensed producers, which send the medicine by private courier I believe.
    I'll be posting pics of the stuff I get from the new system in a few weeks.

9. i want to try some dumptruck

10. Dumptruck & Watermelon !!! Nice pickup OP!

11. Dutch Dragon and Strawberry Haze look bomb, congrats on you first medical pickup. :smoke:

12. Just grabbed some Awesome Kosher Kush, and Silverback Gorilla.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396554243.285279.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396554256.980130.jpg

yes, those with mmar will get their marijuana from government approved producers, or those without mmar will need a doctor's recommendation for a dispensaries.

14. that DumpTruck looks bomb, bruh. Is that a skunky purple strain? The name seems to imply that, lol....
    nice medical meds, enjoy that shit!

jah! :smoking:

15. Even though the quality looks great I'll never buy from a company. I'd rather support my local grower and not have to pay taxes through the nose.

16. Please do review the stuff you get from the new system. Compare it to the stuff you got from this dispensary and please tell if its grown organically or with radioactive fertilizer like tobacco. Include as much detail as you can I'm very interested to know also how hard is it to get a card here in Canada? Can a twenty something male get it for anxiety/depression ADD? Or do you have to have something serious like cancer or multiple sclerosis?

17. #17 greenkrack88, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014
    I will definitely do a review of both. I should be able to start ordering from the licensed producer in May/June.. That's when their first crop is ready. The new system moves getting a "prescription/recommendation" from health Canada. to a doctor instead. So talk to your doctor about, but do some research first.

And it can be for anything that marijuana helps with. So pain, anxiety, depression, insomnia, ect ect ect ect ect the list is really endless lol although doctors will require proof of existing condition of some kind

18. What if you get a rec from a doctor and get bud from your buddy. What would happen if you got pulled over with bud in your car, showed them the rec from your doctor, and they somehow found out the weed you have isn't government weed?

19. Haha i dont know man. 

20. Lol I just heard government weed isn't usually the best, but if we could still get it from dispensaries I'm sure they would be up to par.