First build

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Slimjesus313, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Pvc 1 inch frame
    Panda film 6 mill
    Tarp zipper

2.5x3x4.5

Going to get 4 in flanges for intake and exaust 20190123_223956.jpg 20190123_224039.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Did u build that.. how much for material.. or did u buy it & just follow instructions and put it together??

3. I built it pretty cheap.
    Like $25 in pvc and fittings
    $25 for panda film 6 mil, 10 by 25.
    $7 for tent zipper
    $7 black gorilla tape.

I made it super durable and get to customize how i like it. Running with quantum boards!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice build dude make a journal when you get started! I’m actually going to make a tent like this to dry in. I’ve got the pvc and panda film just lying around.

How’d you get the tent zipper to be so short? Did you cut it?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Yea i cut it and taped the top so it wouldnt run off the sticky tarp zipper is so easy to put on and super convenient

6. And thank you i plan on making a journal these lights are killing me they sent the wrong shit now gotta wait atleast a week...

7. Who sent you the wrong lights?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Amazon sent me hlg 65 v2 4k. I ordered the 100 v2 4k

9. Thats awsome.. epic.. ive always seen the material for sale.. but didnt think ill look so professional if built.. nice job man.. instead ofgrowing u should probably look into making & selling these bad boiis..

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hey thanks i appreciate that. Im very hands on and love skilled trades. I have set rooms and tents up but this is my first grow. Pvc is the adult Legos!

• Like Like x 1
  11. I like that.. “pvc is the adult lego”..

Again great job brotha.. keep up the skilled projects.. its great to see another great mind at work!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Great job on the diy tent. Wish I had of thought of that. Would have been handy.

Sent from my screen to yours!

• Like Like x 2