Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first bubbler..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jdath, Oct 9, 2010.

1. so i bought my first ever bubbler yesterday... just trying to figure out where to put the water in... the only spot that really seems to make any sense is down in through the carb... the carb is on the side, then theres the hole in the actual bowl itself that leads to the downstem, then theres the hole in the mouthpiece..

although i guess it doesn't much matter if you put the water in before you pack the bowl? Downstem is supposed to be covered too, right? How submerged should it be?

2. U put it threw the hole in the bowl through the downstem. Put about half then suck through it if u suck water to much and if it doesnt bubble to little.

3. good shit, thanks bro.

4. Just fill it to the point where water isn't gonna splash all over and get in your mouth, etc (like he said, about 1/2 way).

Fill it through the bowl piece and just make sure to try it out well before you load a bowl.

Enjoy man!