first bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Stoney McPots, Jan 30, 2013.

1. #1 Stoney McPots, Jan 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2013
    After smoking for about nine or so years I just bought my first bubbler. I love it! But I can't ash it out. :/ i feel like such an idiot.

Advice, please?

Attached Files:

2. Get a toothpick or something pointy to ash it out before you empty the dirty water out. My friend pours the water out and then just blows into his, but I think that's pretty gross.

3. I will try to blow out as much as possible then just pour water into the bowl then I pour all the water out. That gets most of the ash out.

4. Usually you smoke the bowl on the Bubbler and just suck the ash down into the water. You can empty it and get clean water if preferred after this too.

Any Pics of it?

5. Thanks! I'll post a picture later.

6. Blow on the bowl when its ashes don't suck it through

7. When it's all ashed out you can tap it out onto a surface or blow it out but make sure it's not still cherrying when you blow it out or it might start a fire :laughing: i've had it happen.

8. get a paperclip (i have one that i formed into an awesome design,and i keep it). you just have to move/poke the ash around a little bit in the bowl then it will blow out easily when you blow on the ash (not through the mouthpiece) Theres been alot of times when i was really high and i blew water through the bowl :)

9. ^ I have a metal protractor that you use to draw circles and it has a pointed metal end that i use to poke out the holes in my disk slides it's the perfect size :smoke: tooth picks, bobby pins, and paperclips work great too like the guy above said.

10. just lean it on its side, opposite of the carb and just scrape the ash out with something long, like a toothpick