first bubbleponics grow-with pics White widow How is she doing?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LethalPiff, Feb 28, 2011.

1. #1 LethalPiff, Feb 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2011
    She is 21 days old in vegging today she has 8 nodes ...i see that she is kind of frosty on the leaves she has a smell to her especially when you touch the leaves and/or stalk and the stalk is as thick as a sharpie marker or thicker and is about 3 inches deep in the pot (its fat) very green and bushy. using maxigro for veg got two air stones under her 150 watt hps 3 daylight CFLS total of around 21000 lumens in a 20 sq ft area. got about 8 gallons of water in the res and 8 scoops (teaspoons) of nutrition.
    18/6 light cycle. I move the lights close right when the lights come on and an inch away half way through the day.

any opinions on how she is doing and how big you think she gonna get at this pace would be appreciated

click below for PICS
    http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-growing/761361-first-bubbleponics-grow-pics-white-widow-how-she-doing.html

Stay medicated:cool:

2. looks like nute burn, could be manganese lock out though(your ph should flux between 6.0-5.5) and stop the carbonated water thing it does nothing, chances are it accually is causing this problem. in dwc the plants will some times look "droopy" due to the fact that you are submurging its roots in solution. other than that its looking awsome. happy growing bro!! btw you should try the gh line flora look up the lucas formula. works awsome my babys love it!!