first bubbleponic setup nute ?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by 5.4 speedster, May 13, 2011.

1. I just got setup with a 5 gallon bucket bubbleponic setup and so far its been bitchin. I had a purple plant started in soil but i decided to move it into the water and I did it no problem. The plant has been in the bucket for just over a week now and it looks fantastic. It is sitting under a 300 watt hps. As of right now I am using Fox farms-grow big,big bloom, and tiger bloom. The plant was a few weeks old when I moved it but it has suffered zero setbacks.
    I have been following the fox farm chart for feeding and so far it is working well. Do I need to be using the other fox farms products such as open sesame,beastie bloomz, and cha ching? I am going to give this thing 2-4 weeks longer in veg and then throw her into 12/12

2. Let us see bro!

3. this is my Lethal Purple plant. Its on the 1st week of flowering. Using all three fox farms liquid ferts, cha ching, and microbe brew. On top of that I am also using Liquid Karma and Sweet from botanicare. Standard dwc setup and this is my first time with hydro. Thoughts? Would it be wise to start using foliar feeding?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. No! Any folier feeding should be completed once flowering begins, mainly becuz all that shit gettin sprayed will leave your buds smellin and tastin like whatever. Theres more reasons but a lot of pros advise against any foliar besides water.

5. 4 weeks into flower. She is getting the fox farm treatment as well as awesome blossom and humboldt County's Snow Storm Ultra. I clean the bucket once a week and add nutes. She has never burnt so I am thinking of upping the nutes a bit. I thought it was a Lethal Purple seed but so far no signs of purple... I had the seed in a bag with a Pink Flow seed. I am starting to think this plant is a pink flow. Any ideas? thoughts?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]