Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount

First bubble bag attempt

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by bonghitter4200, Mar 10, 2012.

1. What you think blades, strain: original kush

Attached Files:

2. looks impressive to me... put a bic in there for size comparison

3. It's a brick no more lol I broke it up

Attached Files:

4. looks more impressive with the bic in there... how much material did you use to get that much hash?

5. Well I'm a OMMP and a fellow OMMP gave me a big garbage bag of trim and i just went for it using a spoon and mixing by hand lol still doing it now ahahaha I'm going to have meds for days hooooo rayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

6. [quote name='"bonghitter4200"']What you think blades, strain: original kush[/quote]

Looks dank. What did u use trim or nugs? How many bags did u run through.

7. good job buddy.

make sure to yank up, not side to side when your draining :D

looking good so far!

8. [quote name='"Picks"']

good job buddy.

make sure to yank up, not side to side when your draining :D

looking good so far![/quote]

Like bounce the bag up and down?

9. [quote name='"bonghitter4200"']

Like bounce the bag up and down?[/quote]

Just give it a good yank- wait for the water to stop pouring out and yank up again. If u go side to side you end up sloshing against the liners. If u yank up - everything goes down. Yanking keeps the settling tricombs from clogging up the screen do nothing can come out.

10. Very nice!!!

I miss making bubble hash :(

11. [quote name='"Picks"']

Just give it a good yank- wait for the water to stop pouring out and yank up again. If u go side to side you end up sloshing against the liners. If u yank up - everything goes down. Yanking keeps the settling tricombs from clogging up the screen do nothing can come out.[/quote]

Fantastic tip! Can't wait to give it a shot.

12. [quote name='"imaB"']

Fantastic tip! Can't wait to give it a shot.[/quote]

Thanks, lol in retrospect I'm just glad it made sense. Typing on an iPhone is crappy sometimes.

13. [quote name='"Picks"']

Thanks, lol in retrospect I'm just glad it made sense. Typing on an iPhone is crappy sometimes.[/quote]

I'm on an iPhone too! Lol

14. damn ur nice on hash for awhile id say!#