Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Bowl :]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anthony777, Jan 19, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

I'm fairly excited. She doesn't hit bad either. It's a color changer, starts to get blue and yellow. It's starting to go blue since I've used it. Cost me 15$. A fairly good starter choice if I do say so myself.

I haven't thought of a name for her yet. I've got name block.

ps: Yes, I bite my nails and the skin around them. Shit is hard to stop doing.

2. looks like a good starter piece, can't go wrong with a simple pipe

I started smoking 2 and a half years ago and I still have a pipe from around 2 years ago

3. For sure man. I'm sure I'll have this until it breaks, and continue to use it.

4. Ew i bite my nails 2 and i just realized how nasty it is :D :smoke: im so fucking VAKED :) lmao

5. Yeah dude, it is fuckin' nasty, lol. It's such a bad habit though. I don;t do it when I'm baked luckily.

6. once you've had this baby for a while move up to a bong:bongin:

7. That is a good looking piece!

Also, I bite my nails a lot too :( Sometimes I'm able to stop for long periods of time but then when I get really stressed I go for the nails.

8. dirty it uppp

9. I used to have that problem a while a go but no longer do, trust me it could be worse.

Looks like a great first!! Enjoy!

Dont forget to give her some respect and keep her clean! Once its completely changed colors its time for a FULL BATH!

10. that is a sexy little piece haha

11. Plan on it once I move out. I've heard bad things about acrylic, but there cheap. Suggest saving a little bit to buy glass?

12. glass all the way man

13. Yeah I would go glass, but acrylic's are good cause they're pretty hard to break. I've broken 2 glass bongs lol not even being stupid they're just freak accidents so you gotta be careful with glass. But obviously glass is gonna give you a smoother hit, especially with shit like percs and ice and stuff like that.

14. Sounds like I'm going with glass!

I want the highest quality piece to smoke out of. I always hated dealing with plastic bottles and tin foil. I'd love the smoothest hits I can get.

15. #15 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
    DO YOUR RESEARCH ON BONGS!! Try to avoid any China glass shit, look for American made stuff in local head shops(LHS's), on Aqualabtech, and on Etsy.

GLASS ALL THE WAY!!

Glass is the best for everything, to smoke from, to drink from, and to store your herb in!!!

NEVER look for a piece that is too tall or complicated, remember something thats way too tall will only be harder to clean, harder to store, and harder to maintain.

If you want a GOOD glass starter tube check this out!! I have one and so do many others on here and another forum and Ray does good work!! here it is

http://www.etsy.com/listing/58772380/travel-tube-with-diffy-and-slide

16. I think I'm going to bookmark that, and possibly buy it when I decide to get a bong. Thanks for the link. :smoke:

17. haha very nice piece, my first piece was only a few inches long hahaha it was so tiny!

18. No problem, its a bit short, but easy to maneuver and stable, and diffuses verl well(I got the upgrade to the showerhead downstem for $10 more, coming to $60 shipped!)

Its good quality glass at a good price. Remember, watch out for China stuff!! especially those big ass colored 'fancy looking' percs are all CRAP!!

A lot of colored glass may be China so watch out! like I said do research.

19. Clean shiiiiiiit. Nice.

20. keep it clean!