First Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Purpzor, Jan 28, 2014.

1. if u knew anything about glass ud kno its utter shit LOL can u please tell me how much u paid for ur black leaf shipping included??

2. I know it gets you high! it rips (idgaf watchu heard) and it's way cheaper of course it's get what you pay for but some people don't mind it being a little thinner because like I said some people know how to take care of their shit. And in all honesty not everybody gives a fuck about their bongs auto biography they just want an affordable and functional peace.

3. Got my black leaf beaker bottem, 6 arm perc for £35 from my local headshop. I know they are utter shit COMPARED to roor, grav labs or morbius. But that doesn't mean they arnt the best bongs for an sixth of the price.

4. #24 xxOgkushxx, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    for 35 that aint bad. most ppl spend around 100-200 on em. nd for 60 u cud get a custom creations tube which is original design. its still shit glass tho. edit the black leaf not the custom creations is shit glasss.

5. Agree to disagree.

6. ahaha whatever u wanna belive. not everybody gives a fuck bout there bong. its not just thinner. its shit quality glass. the way its blown is shit to. u just basically admit u dont kno anything about glass

7. That's exactly the point I'm trying to make not everybody cares about the name... Think about it this way would you rather 1 Bugatti or a couple of corvettes and mustangs?

8. ^^^

9. The only thing a person needs to know about glass is weather they are paying a reasonable amount for the quality their getting

I'm interested in hearing more about glass blowing and quality. Can you enlighten me?

11. #31 xxOgkushxx, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    lets see. chinese boro vs german boro. one has imperfections the other doesnt. im not a glass blower. but when something has thin af percs and it crooked its a good sign of shit glass blowing skills

no its basically. do u wanna own 1 buggati or a bunch of kias. i say one buggati. the mustang or corvette wud be a cheap hvy tube for 55 or a custom vreations tube for 60. both of which are exellent quality glass. and accually respected. no one that knos about cars will respects the kia. and its a ripoff of other designs and has shit quality. so black leaf=kia. a cheap $60 custom creations=corvette.i completely get where ur comming from. but my rigs dome cost $80. more then ur bong yea a tiny little peice of glass. so at the same time i dont like cheap glass.  both rip. but both the kia and the buggati will get  u from point a to point b right? 

Attached Files:

12. Ok I'll give you that... at least your getting the point. Me personally I like cheap pieces I can pick up locally so I'm a grav labs kinda guy

Oh...I wasn't sure if you were going to go into the whole <span>borosilicate</span> vs. soda-lime and all of that. Because ROOR US is made from Soda-lime just like Black Leaf. And they seem to have a following. Plus if someone is taking the time to actually BLOW it and not just sticking it to a machine to do the blowing for them I would consider that craftsmanship. Regardless of who did it. I really don't understand why someone would get so bent out of shape over someone's purchase when it doesn't concern them.
      And to be honest, I didn't know there was any professional glass critics out there. What Can do you prefer to smoke from when there are no other paraphernalia to be found? I like to use a regular Pepsi can...do you prefer beer, or soda cans? Or are you a soup can man?

No one really cares guy....that is what I was getting at. Grow up. Dude wants to buy economical glass he can. As for your $80 dome... I'm going to Ruth's Chris tonight....My steak will cost more than your bong.
     Dude asked a simple question and you com in flaming him,. you gonna lend him the money son? Bongs....you don't know shit that you ain't learn on here, which lead me to believe your bong says GATORADE on the side of it.

Go ahead OP buy you whatever you can afford that looks good, and take care of it. ODKish here is just jealous and don't even own a fucking bong. He's a troll.

14. #34 xxOgkushxx, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    AHAHAHHAHA. i dont own a bong?? i own a hitman 2 micro sidecar. pretty sure thats not a bong. and roor us bongs are shit. order em from germany if u want one. im a soup can kinda guy LOL. ii guess u do care writing me out a whole essay.
    btw i never flamed. i showed em better oprions for the price hes paying. acual quality glass. nd told em black leaf is shit. becuase thats what it is

You also told them they don't know shit about glass. Some peeps can't afford the expensive shit. Some people like me prefer to get stoned and build crazy shit just to play around with. I was just busting your balls because you were busting theirs. I prefer my vapes. And black Leaf is only as shit as Roor US....You see that kid on here that picked up that lazy neck RooR for $100 used? Fucking thing looked new....looks like they are selling for $400 in places. That's what GC needs. Classifieds by region.

16. uhhhhhh. again he wast spending around 60 so i otld him its shit and linked em to a custom creations for 60? i was talking shit how? after i started talking shit. nd i get why u were busting my balls. 

17. Just the way you came off dude. You're cool, I was just fucking with you. You were a little harsh man. Musrpta had a bad day or something. Never seen you be so passionate about glass. Lol

18. The black leaf is nice. I think a buy. That's the one I would get!