First Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GHTEndo, Jan 18, 2014.

1. It was like 80 dollars but I got it for 50

2. [quote name="GonG" post="19381419" timestamp="1390335768"]How do you like that dynomite tube? I am thinking of buying a straight tube from them. I love the one you got looks super smooth. If you don't mind me asking, how much was it?[/quote] Hey dude I love it. It is actually really smooth. I paid $265 for it, NY prices. Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. My first bong was a Left Coast, 8 arm tree perc. It was pretty nice, but I feel like I over-paid at $350

4. My new first glass piece. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390435121.024785.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390435145.724460.jpg Sex,Weed and Bikes

5. #27 akaBEARcat, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    Here my first bong.. PH(x) i got it back in '05 or '06. I also had a worked HVY back then but i think the phx was first. The hvy it broke mad long ago but the phx is still with me. I don't really use it anymore... kinda just sits on the shelf with the rest of the family

ps. That's not the bowl that came with it of course

Attached Files:

6. It would be nice but I don't have my first bong that thing is long gone. I got it at 13 and it was thrown away by my mom just after a few days along with a shitty $15 hookah. She gave both my pipes to my sister and thankfully I got the first pipe I ever bought back from her and I still have it to this day. It was nothing special just typical china it was like 25 bucks. Found a photo of it online.

Attached Files: