First Bong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BDesh04, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Keep in mind that I live with the rents so I can't buy a big expensive one. I got it at a local tobacco and pipe store today.

I call it ZebraFlame :p

Attached Files:

2. Looks like a nice piece man, happy smoking! :smoke:

3. Glass on glass! very nice.

4. Really nice first piece man. Milk vids? Please :D

5. nice little piece, happy toking. i would also love to see a milk vid c:

6. Well at least it's glass on glass. Enjoy it dude

7. sweet little bong bro how much she cost? would of picked it up too

8. looks like a great 1st bong. i love those style slides i just got a red one.
    Good for you u didnt get a shitty grommet one. imo one of the biggest mistake 1st time buyers can make.

9. Wow looks really nice! I like the black/white. That's a really nice piece for a first bong, best of luck with it.

I know how it feels to be hiding glass from parents. Way back when I got my first bong I had to steath fill it/stealth rinse it/stealth clean it. It can get tricky.

Glass on glass is nice! I wasn't so lucky for my first piece. Owning one now though, it's a night and day difference. Air tight seal every time and no fucking around.

Here was my first bong, just for shits and giggles.

[​IMG]

10. $30. It may seem a little pricey but it caught my eye and was exactly what I was looking for.

11. 30 bucks is plenty reasonable for a piece like that. How thick is it, do you know?

12. 30 is not pricey at all. That's very nice. Shit where I live $30 gets you a 10" acrylic. So props man.

13. So true

14. looks hella sick congrats on the new bong

15. considering i made my first one out of pvc and metal, thats a nice first piece. i have upgraded to a ton of high end stuff since, so happy progression.