Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First bong

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir fapsalot, Jan 3, 2013.

1. So the other day I bought my first bong on amazon cause I had gift cards and I like the way it looks I just don't know if it was a good deal because it was 50 bucks but I've been in the head shops around here and shit is expensive but let me know what you guys think

image-1013377187.jpg

It says 420 in Rasta

2. The whole 420 rasta thing is kinda played out if you ask me. And 50 for a bong that isn't glass on glass seems really overpriced. Loos like thin glass too

3. Its not bad, but as long as you like it who cares. Im sure it rips nice :)

4. I got it today inthe mail and the glass is actually pretty thick and it hits like a champ I put like a half a bowl and when I lit it up you couldn't see through the glass it was so milky