Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First bong suggestions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420blazed, Oct 28, 2010.

1. I've always smoked joints, tried bong rips with my friends and I think it's time for me to get my first bong :)
    is there anything on the grasscity store that you can reccomend between £10-20?

2. Acrylic bong's dont seem to be very popular on here, but I have this one and it's awesome. I've used it at several bonfire parties and its been dropped kicked and just generally abused and still pulls like a beast. Dirt cheap too. Just be sure to clean it often because it can start stinking fast.

Tattoo Acrylic Bong - Clear - English - Grasscity.com

3. not sure about euros but best for what i think is in ur price range. i only smoke thought glass peices. i got a little guy similar. love ice catchers. percs are preferable but deffinitaly more expensive

Glass Ice Bong - English - Grasscity.com

check it out^

4. what's the difference between a regular glass bong and a ice bong? I'm assuming you still use water :p
    sorry i have no idea clue about bongs:eek:

5. from the two things posted above, I'd def get the glass one (ice)

Ice bongs (or bongs with ice notches) are bongs with, guess what? Notches that can hold ice. lol

here is a video to demonstrate
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhT7xOM4Xxg]YouTube - Fat Kief Ice Bong Toke[/ame]

6. Dude you just made me :)

I didnt know ice catcher bongs can be that cheap!

7. I'd go for a good acrylic mate for maybe £20 - i know loads on here say u should only get glass and i gotta admit when i've taken hits from glass its pretty fukin awesome but the decent top end stuff can be pretty pricey and glass ones arent that common in the UK anyway.

I got a reasonable acrylic one from a local headshop for £25 and its fine - hits good and bonus is u cant really break it haha. When i do get a glass one i'd like to spend a bit more on it and get a class one rather than go for a cheapo one.

8. yea it has notches to hold ice so that it cools the smoke more for a smoother less harsh hit.

9. np yea they got em that cheap great deal.