First bong! ROOR! :D *Pic*

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Kingjacobo, Mar 12, 2009.

1. #1 Kingjacobo, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
    So I had been deciding whether or not to get a bong and gave in. Was deciding between an $89 locally blown high quality one or a $135 Roor..I went for the Roor. Here's my one and only pic right now, taken from my phone so its not the best quality. 14'' Rasta, Thoughts? Good first bong? Haven't hit it yet, aiming for Friday with my bestest friends :)

[​IMG]

2. #2 Maevn, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
    EDIT: Sweet bong though.

3. 44 mm would be massive haha. the slide is 14mm or 18mm just for size reference of 44mm(4.4 cm). now maybe 4.4mm is a good thickness which is pretty thick and iwll last a long time. nice bong and a reat price dude. enjoy it

4. Maybe he said 4.4..I dunno, was too excited, haha.

5. Looks great. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy!

6. probably a 44mm bore. which would actually be quite tiny.

me likey

7. everytime you post, i see that taco and it makes me hungry.

8. especially when the crave sets in....:smoke:

9. great...i never noticed that taco until now, now im hungry. its all good tho i got plenty of food:D

10. Very sweet!!

Enjoy

11. i didnt even think of that! it probably is 44 bore, doesnt look too big so you sound correct to me sir:hello:

12. it amazes me when people get new bongs and don't smoke out of them
    hopefully you light it up soon

13. nice first bong:wave: + rep for being able to wait till friday to hit it with ur homies. that takes some discipline lol

14. that's very nice!

15. mmhm, i think they're actually called "44mm specials" or something like that. i've seen them here and there, they look like really fun little tubes.