Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First bong, need help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alostsailor, Aug 18, 2013.

1. I recently bought the Eject-a-bowl mini-bong from everyonedoes it and it's great, but after a few days of use I'm having an issue. I don't know what's causing it but when I put the bowl into the bong after dropping out the ash, the rubber stopper automatically slides back up, making the bowl drop forward and not allowing a fully air tight seel, and so making the stem only at the top of the water (enough to make bubbles, but not very many). I need to know how I can prevent it from sliding up, I thought it might just be some water around the hole the rubber stopper plugs into, and so dried it but it keeps doing it. Please help, this is making it so I can't enjoy my smoking sess's!