First bong! Inline HBG+ Left Coast A/C

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jazzyj, Sep 17, 2011.

1. #1 Jazzyj, Sep 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2011
    I finally found a job a few weeks ago, and I've been working with the intent to buy a vape with my first paycheck. I had always wanted a bong though.....I just couldn't justify the price for a nice one. However, I finally got payed yesterday, and that night my friend happened to tell me that our LHS was having a 40% sale on everything in the store (except illadelphs, sheldon blacks, and medicali). I found this HBG inline bong for $175....it was originally $250, but the label was applied poorly and kind of looks bad, so they discounted it. I couldn't care less about the decal if it saves me $75, haha. I also picked up a Left Coast A/C, original price $45.

After all the discounts, I walked out of there with everything you see for a cool $150. :cool: What do you guys think?

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here's the milk shot..

[​IMG]

2. sick bong and nice milk brah!

3. Bongin.

Nice grab man. I've always wanted an inline bong man. They are just so clean.

And nice choice of music, Outkast is that shit

4. Thanks guys! Yeah, I'm really diggin how smooth it hits.

And hell yeah, Outkast is great tokin' tunes.

5. nice dude i have a left coast beaker they are sick. plus u have an ash catcher and a inline must rip hard as shit, but does it have a lot of drag for having that much perculation?

6. I haven't smoked out of many higher end bongs, so I really can't give you a good estimate of the drag compared to others. I haven't noticed it being a problem though.

7. anybody else notice that like only half the slots fired in that video? IDK maybe im buggin but nice pickup ! for the price i'd say you got a real good deal

8. Haha, you're not buggin..I noticed that too. I think the table it was sitting on was a little tilted. If I hold it upright all the slots fire. I'm hopefully going to be picking up soon...I'll try to get a close up video of the percs working properly.