First Bong - Help Identifying?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bradbury, Sep 14, 2013.

1. #1 bradbury, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013
    Hey guys, one of my first posts on here. I bought my first waterpipe today, just went to a local shop and checked out what they had. I knew I wanted a stemless and was hoping for a disc perc but got this for $150 instead. Hits really smooth and I like the clean look.

I think the guy working there said it was a showercap perc with splash guard. It says NSG on the side but can't find it anywhere online. Any help identifying what I got? How did I do?

Thanks!

Edit: Sorry for the photo size, forgot to convert it

Attached Files:

2. Bad welds and its crooked. Nice buy bro

3. dont mind that dude, looks like it'd be a fine hit....no clue who produced it or what nsg is though, sorry!

4. Awfully blown but dependent on the price you paid could be a good deal. Looks like it'll hit pretty smooth

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Hits great, but I also am bummed about the poor craftsmanship the more I look at it. The glass is thick and sturdy though, and I'm thinking of decals to make it look better.

6. Decals would probably make it worse, man. I dunno. Hell though $150 for thick ass glass and a perc? A shit crafted perc, but one nonetheless, and it hits great. Not a bad deal.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yeah nothing too gaudy, maybe pinstripe color accents somewhere. I'll post here if I do anything!

8. ask the chinese that made if for you in a unsafe work envirment LOL. but it came from china yoll never see that same bong again most likely. just cuz its thick glass doesnt mean anything. those horrible welds will break super easily. and be the first to break when you bumb it somewhere. not horrible for 150 though. you couldve got a small brand name bubbler or something tho