Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first bong, and of course it broke...questions about possible solution for fixing it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by safetybreak, Jul 21, 2011.

1. so i've already asked my local head shop and he told me that it would probably cost more to fix the bong than the bong its self. (paid $240 for it) so the piece broke in the curve of the stem, but the main part where you put the bowl piece is intact. i could definitely fix it by placing a curved metal pipe where the glass used to be and then use epoxy to glue the metal pipe in place and then place the salvaged part of the stem on top. but would the hits be terrible if it went through metal? theres one perc, so i'm not sure if that would affect the taste or anything.

thanks!

2. You have two choices...Try it and see, or buy a new bong. What'll it be, chief?:cool:

3. Oh the pain, when I bought my bong it broke on me before I had the chance to use it -.- Was pretty high already and it broke. It was a small bong tho, nothing major. Got it for 25 bux off a local dealer.

4. If you can try to get it fixed! I hate hitting out of a broken bong