Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First blunt rolled with pencil trick

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WantaFanta01, Mar 21, 2011.

1. ok today i tried rolling a blunt but i couldnt get the shape to work so i just got out a pencil and did the good ol' pencil trick.. i duno it feels like this is like a cheep way of rolling but will it have any effect over a normal blunt? like will quality be lower?

2. by the pencil trick I assume you just rolled up around a pencil and stuffed it full? I take pride in rolling my blunts/joints with my hands but that's just me. If your happy with it then that's all that matters.

• Like Like x 1
  3. or by pencil trick do you mean sticking the pencil in one end and pushing the tobaccy out the other end? then packing

4. practice makes perfect my friend. U gotta practice if u wanna be part of the blunt game.

I remember when i was 14, i would rob packs of blunts from the store, go home and just practice rolling them (With the tobacco that came with it). Practice, practice, practice my friend. And remember this, there isnt just one way of rolling a blunt. Everyone has there way of rolling theres. Everyones different.

5. So you just rolled the blunt paper around the pencil, and just stuffed the weed in there?
    How did it stay in the same shape like Idk how that would work. Regardless, a blunts a blunt no matter how you roll it.. Takes practice man just keep trying.

6. it looks like it was hand rolled but i cant smoke it till thursday so ill just have to wait and see

7. Have fun with a DRY wrap. I always stick to rolling right before smoking.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIj2-yT-bhs]YouTube - How to roll a joint (easy)[/ame]

was ur pencil method simular to this? if its done right it'll be just as good as hand rolled

9. i used to roll my papers around a pencil and pack the weed in. but now i can roll a perfect (for my needs) joint. practice makes perfect. whenever youve got bud and a blunt wrap, and dont want to smoke at that moment, practice.

10. Man put the weed in, ROLL until it's a hard cylinder (like a pencil...), then just seal it.

11. You can always put the blunt in a bag full of moist fruit. It does the trick as long the blunt isn't drowning in the fruit.