Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First blunt (pics)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AClockworkGreen, Mar 7, 2009.

1. im not an apprentice toker but since i have never rolled a blunt before i decided to put this here. One of my friends told me to get Rillos so i did, what do you guys use and think is best/easiest to roll?

In about an hour a friends commin by then were gonna go blaze it somewhere, after that im going to a jazz show at 7. Peace.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. way better then my first blunt good job

3. looks great for your first time

4. thanks, it wasnt my first attempt to be honest. I bought 5, tried but ruined 3, then finally nailed it on this one.

5. looks nice. i rolled up my 2nd and 3rd blunts yesterday w/ my new grinder and they wer amazing. love blunts

6. looks pretty good to me
    good first blunt

7. looks nice props. thought that hand statue was yours for a sec haha

8. nice,was it hard?ive never rolled a blunt.

9. blunts arent very hard i had more trouble cracking the blunt my first time xD i tried to use my fingers and completely ruined the dutch but the actual rolling isnt 2 hard

10. very nice blunt, i cant roll for shit so I stick to my bong.

11. It isnt that hard all it takes is practice and good instructions. I checked out a youtube video about rollin cigarillos and it helped alot.

Me and my friend blazed it as we drove out in some country roads and it was pretty foggy out. It was a good first blunt. Later i rolled another one before we went and saw The Watchmen but it wasnt as good as the first one. I think im gonna start smoking more blunts, it feels great when you got a blunt in your hand.

12. Well done my man! Love that peace wood statue thats ill. +rep headed your way.

13. #13 AClockworkGreen, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2009
    yo thanks man, that wood statue was made by my aunt who sadly I never got to meet because she was killed by a drunk driver. It sucks becouse she was really artistic and i think we wouldve gotten along pretty well.