First blowjob stories?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by pheelgood, Apr 23, 2012.

1. week long summer camp, i was 14, girl was the same age
    it was raining like crazy the whole damn day, so all plans for the afternoon were pretty much just hang around the camp site
    her and I and been flirting with each other the whole time we had been there, and this afternoon it was just her and I in her tent (camp leaders did not see us go in)
    we were kissing and touching, in our underwear, she then push me onto my back, got on top of me, and started kissing down to my crotch, were she then took off my boxers and began to work it, she claimed it was her first bj, and it probably was because it wasn't very good, but none the less i still came
    to make it up, she let me finger her and eat her out

i miss sumer camps :(

2. i love this thread

3. Wait wha?

This sounds ethically debatable.

Grandparents basement. Scrubs was on. It was with the first girl I was in a serious relationship with and she was good and she swallowed and then we had a romantic night. I'm hardly a man.

4. I THINK my first BJ happened after school one day, a girl in my class in high school drove me home and nobody else was at my house. She proceeded to strip naked, lie on the bed and basically give me the Spiderman blowjob (I'm standing over her, she's lying on the bed with her feet away from me.) She did it for like 30-40 minutes and all the sudden stops and says, "Oh no! I have softball practice in 10 minutes!"

It was hilarious. I just took a nap after that.

5. What is up with softball players and dick suckin? my first blow job was also from a softball player, i swear they are hungry for some cock

6. one girl on my schoolbus when i was young was saying i had a little dick even though she didnt see it....i got off the bus stop with her bestfriend...said fuck it yolo started spitting game and pulled out da choppa and i also lost my virginity to her lulz.

7. bullshit everything works ;)

8. Im scared of blowjobs after my girl cut my shaft with her tooth = Bad first blowjob

9. In seventh or eighth grade, on my girlfriends bed.... Didn't last long... And I mean her doing the deed, I didn't get off at all. :laughing:

10. [quote name='"Full Melt"']We were 13.

She took the term sucking dick far to literally.

It was unpleasant.[/quote]

Lmao that's how one of my girlfriends was... Her lesbian friend told her that's how you suck a dick. Like a lollipop. I corrected her :cool:

11. >I had a girlfriend
    >she wasn't my girlfriend
    >she was a 10/10
    > We were both drunk
    > I was in an abandoned apartment
    >Sitting on the toilet getting head for the first time
    >she wasn't very good 4/10
    >no regrets, girlfriend broke up with me
    > girlfriend was a raging drama whore cunt anyways.

:smoke:

12. I was 12 or 13. Had been fucking around with this girl who was a grade above me (7th or 8th). I had lost my virginity to a 14 year old earlier that year (she wouldn't suck my dick tho) but this girl was a virgin and didn't wanna fuck, so we had done a lot of touching.

Anyways, we were in my room after school one day and I convinced her to give me head after fingering her for awhile. She reminded me she didn't want me to cum in her mouth, but I was planning on doing it anyways :p

So she was going to work and it was fuckin' awesome. I'm sittin there on my bed and it was taking awhile, so she kept switching to her hand. I started to feel it when she was using her hand so I was like "Use your mouth again and I'll be really close, then you can switch to your hand again" and she was like "Make sure you tell me when". She starts suckin' me off again and I let it go in her mouth. She was pissed.

:hello::hello:

13. I was 14 wit a gurl in her room. Her mom knocked on the door wen i was bout to cum. She had a fone call, i ended up bustin a nut sum how wen she left But since she was on the fone wit an ex i didnt tell her and i let her and her jaw start all over again lolz

14. The first time i got a BJ was the first time i had sex. So i didnt tecnically finish from the BJ, does that still count?

15. Right before I bust she takes it out of her mouth to jerk me real quick but I ended up with a shirt covered in cum and some on my cheek because we were laying down-.- enjoyable thou and I was really high

16. My first time i was wasted at a party and some girl i'd never met gave me the look so i took her to a bedroom at the house where she began to suck the life out of me, 4/10 on looks but definitely the best blowy ive ever gotten, She went for like another ten mins after i blew, shit was amazing.

17. I cringed and felt the pain while reading that bro. unlucky.

18. #118 nicetoastyblunt, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    Its weird b/c the first bitch that sucked my dick is now my stepsister..

19. 7th grade, boys bathroom, this 8th grade girl was playing with my dick one day in the hallway, and i had always semi-raped her? (NOT RAPE, BUT LIKE...... I PUT MY LITTLE 7TH GRADER PENIS ON HER, AS FAR AS I CAN REMEMBER) and then she was like ''tomorrow'' after touching my dick and i was so hard i went in the bathroom and jacked off (this was afterschool) next day she slips in the boys bathroom with me, presses me on the wall,wants me to fuck her, im like if you suck my dick, she puts it in her mouth, and that's all, only for like a second, best feeling in the world, but i've forgotten how it felt, i need to get my dick sucked again.... shit.
    I told the whole school about it too, and she told my sister and some gay dude confronted me in the bathroom about it ^^
    Aaaah, the middle school years.

20. My childhood! You pervert! hahahahahah