First blowjob stories?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by pheelgood, Apr 23, 2012.

1. I have a big head on my dick, thus, every blowjob I've pretty much ever gotten has been a horrible experience

Sent from my SM-J120W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. well, one time I and this fat African American slut prostitute and I made a 20.00 arrangement for a blowjob. She smelt so fuckin bad I was gagging the whole time, she had little white dried up crust blotches on the corner of her mouth but that didn't stop me from letting her suck my cock. her breath was the worst tho after I came all over her saggy tits I went back to school and when I went to take a piss this putrid dead animal smell came up out of my pants and I threw up on my cock. That was my first blowjob experience I met the girl through my crack dealer when I was 14.

3. My first BJ was when I was 12 and given to me by my Sister of 15. She caught me jacking off and when she saw how big I was she made me a deal that we could learn about sex together. It was one of the greatest learning experiences of my life. Incest became a big part of our life from that point forward.

4. This fat girl Kel i went to high school with, i was 14 and she blew me in the 2nd floor bathroom outside of my math class.

Bein nervous i whipped it out without droppin pants or boxers and she blew me for a solid 1.5 hours until i bursted in her mouth. I was nervous, stayed hard the whole time but couldnt get comfy to nut.

She was a really cute fat gurl with great boobs.

About two days laters im in another bathroom with another girl and i tolder if she let me finger her i would date her, lol whatever.....got there and she dropped her jeans and she had a neon green thong on and when i peeled it to the side a teacher came into the hallway and was yellin at a student she had pulled out of her class

Anyways, we stopped and went on....to this day i wish i had just spun her around and bent her over the bathroom counter and fucked her, never did anything with her and she was 100% a virgin never done anything in her life at this point but i coulda easily banged her she wanted me that bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Well im 66 yrs old,, had more fuks than hot dinners, head jobs are ok but she cant talk, maybe thats a good thing, only joking, my first , she was 19, i was 22, an i thought, holy shit must be more to this , its all in the eyes, and let her run with it , as much as , dont forget to share, wen its your turn , spoil it, if she loves it , you doin ya job,

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. My wife thought the same way but after 20 years of marriage gave an amazing bj last weekend. She told me it was her new favorite sex thing.

Her best friend had been bragging up how she lived giving bj’s to her BF so my wife “studied up on line” she said and loved it. Let me tell you she was a lot hornier and couldn’t get enough.

This was not my first blow job but still blew my mind. (Pun intended) I will post later my first.