First bloom.. might be make?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kjlittle01, Aug 13, 2019.

1. First time growing. Plants were seeds 5.5 weeks ago. Started bloom light cycle 7 days ago. Growing gorilla glue, hydro. All plants are roughly 4 feet tall. Is this plant male or just starting to flower?

Attached Files:

2. It's a male... If you have other plants in your grow tent, or area, I suggest to remove the male immediately... Before any female plants are mature enough to get pollinated.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you... I have five others.. they don’t showing any signs either way yet. I didn’t notice it u til right before my lights went off.. do you think I’ll be ok removing it tomorrow night or should I try to do it in the dark?

4. If your other plants aren't showing sex yet, I guess you're safe for a few hours... I would remove it as soon as the lights come on.

5. Sounds good... I appreciate it! Hopefully the rest do fine...

6. No problem and all the best on your first grow.
    I grew bagseed for my first 2 plants, and luckily both ended up being female... Can't risk wasting nutes and things so I decided to buy some blue dream seeds... Once you got your growing down, consider getting yourself some feminised seeds

• Like Like x 2
  7. I was actually planning on ordering some this next week... I just used these gorilla glue seeds cause they came in some stuff from a dispensary. I didn’t want to kill a bunch of stuff I paid for lol...

• Like Like x 2
  8. Lol yeah, that was my main reason for holding off also... Anyway, happy growing bro... And welcome to Grasscity

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1