First BJ?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pussyman420, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Hey guys, new to GC and was really excited to start a thread and this is a story i like telling lol. So you guys can start posting yours too.

Anyways. it was 5 years ago when I was 15 years old, I had smoked about a half with 4 friends at the fair until we decided to go to someones house. However I had no ride back home from the house so I decided to stay and maybe go on some rides. So about 5 mins later I see 2 of my friend that I hadn't seen like like a year (One boy one girl) and there other friend who I never met. (Also a girl) so basically my two friends wanted to hook up but the other girl was kinda a third wheel so they felt bad so they left her with me. we started talking and she says"Your high as fuck aren't you?" I was just like "yeah" lol. then she goes in her little purse/wallet thing and pulls out a pipe :yay: so we cop some bud and start burning on the playground next to the fair and well long story short she started sucking my dick lol. Then about midway thru her mom called and she had to go home:( . lol that was an awesome fucking night:smoke: any of you guy got good storys?

2. strong username to thread content correlation

3. subbed for story later:cool:

4. yea, Blue balls rock dude! horrible story!

5. Haha 2nd post with that username i highly doubt you got that lucky.

Ill share though, mine was when i was 14 when i lost my virginity with my girlfriend at the time i stuck it in her and blew in 15 seconds lol but she told me not to worry and gave me a gobby for 10 minutes till i could go again, haha probably the nicest thing anyones everr done for me lol

6. u aware brah?

7. In Guantanamo bay prison back in 07, someone caught it on film actually...

8. He didn't ask for stories about your first time GIVING a blowjob. Its receiving lol

9. i think its either or:cool:

10. I have a question:

Is this a genuine thread, written by a 20 year old, asking when we got our first BJ, or is it a thread written by a 15 year old who is really excited because he got some head last night?

11. ANNND it is fair season in most states right now.....:cool:

12. Haha, I'm in the UK so I had no idea, but I was hoping for a reply like this.

13. [quote name='"Think About It"']

u aware brah?[/quote]

Haha stoner miscers what up yall

14. It was in the movie theater. I forget what movie

15. i don't see why there wasn't penetration:cool:

16. Her mom called her before i could get there:rolleyes: Was almost there too

17. [quote name='"pussyman420"']

Her mom called her before i could get there:rolleyes: Was almost there too[/quote]

I once had a girl suck my dick while she was on the phone with her mom. Best part is, we were in the woods :D

Fuck man, I miss that shit

18. [quote name='"Malvolio"']I have a question:

Is this a genuine thread, written by a 20 year old, asking when we got our first BJ, or is it a thread written by a 15 year old who is really excited because he got some head last night?[/quote]

I was thinking the exact same thing