Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First big pick up is it good???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilhaze, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Sorry dude, you got ripped off. Nexttime only buy weed thats green and still in nugget form. Its sad we live in a society of assholes

2. Dude that looks good to me I don't know what everybody is complaining about.

3. hahahaha fag

you: man i got some dank

friend: wtf is this???

you: its weed

friend: slaps you and walks away

4. #124 Rhino321, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Bro u have got to be kidding. That looks like dried out chewing tobacco. And I wouldn't pay any money for that

5. The second pic looks like peppered beef jerkey...lol

6. Did Sketchy Sammy sell you that?

He got me a while back too! This is the shit I ended up with, at least i got HELLA BIG NUGS, check those bad boys OUT!!

[​IMG]

7. Looks like shredded tree bark.

8. Its exactly what the box says.... Made in Mexico..... Dirt bruh

9. so many trolls on gc lately

10. so how much did he pay you to throw that shit away... looks like some shit jay and silent bob would be selling out front of the store.

11. WTF dude. Gtfo if your ganna be a dumb arse. Or you really must just be that retarded..

12. #132 glazedKnuckles, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yo that's some fire

13. True.... What the hell is it with trolls nowadays, so much better shit to do then trying to fool people online.:mad:

And by the slim chance the OP is not trolling, ditch that dealer.