Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First big pick up is it good???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilhaze, Aug 6, 2011.

1. I've already posted here, but that's.literally the worst weed I've ever seen

2. didn't know people smoked crushed raisins

3. [​IMG]
    Not good.

4. Pics/Vids or it didnt happen and you've never spoken to a girl in your life.

5. Lol Ive been with my girl for 11 months now, look at my other threads, I talk about her in them.

it's the only time I ever smoked while she was there lol because she was a bit drunk and already sleeping and I had been smoking for the last 4 days so I couldn't sleep lol

and you wish I'd post pics, pervert. go get a girl. :wave:

6. obvious the troll is obvious :yay:

7. #107 LimpidGreen, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011

I believe you because I do this for my boyfriend when he's high. It happens :)

8. I just laughed up a lung. I've never smoked anything like that.. only the dank. I really hope that was a troll post...

9. Haha before i clicked on the picture i thought it was a pile if chicken wings

10. damn chill people. He came to this forum for an answer, some people dont know much about quality or price, especially if they're new to green.

Looks like Reggie for sure, and $50 for 7 g's is not a good deal. Now if it gets you high and youre happy, hey..

11. I dont think you want to know the truth

12. Looks like burnt roadkill mixed with bacon and beef jerky. I'd say just smoke it all up buddy good luck..

13. I think your dealer smeared shit all over beef jerky and in his eyes it passed as weed. Dealers these days..

14. New to GREEN. Lolz.... He should have at least know brown dirty old fuckin' tree frog schwag-master-flex was a bad buy... Honestly, if I didn't know dick all about ganj I'm pretty sure I'd still know it's green, and not all broken up and fucky.

15. that looks like the greatest thing my eyes have ever looked upon. that picture massaged my eyeballs.

16. Looks like bigfoot's dick

17. #117 glazedKnuckles, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    After blended with a Blend-Tec blender

Edit-now blend doesn't sound like a word

18. Are you kidding? That dealer got a great deal.

19. Looks like they Vaped in and then sold you the ABV....