Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First big pick up is it good???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilhaze, Aug 6, 2011.

1. I say smoke it and see if its good or not...

2. Hahaha lmao

3. Man that is so not bud I scrolled through 5 pages to see if anyone had an legitimate answer to what it actually is....

Dude.... Go get your money back.

4. Holy shit dude, I have a headache just looking at that.

5. i get ounces of mids that look better then that for 100 bucks

6. schwaaaaaaaaag

But yea 7.5 of schwag is arite for 50

7. The fuck it is! I pay 15-25 a Q of garbage disposal remains.

8. Hahahah for that you should of atleast got an ounce or so, but tbh it loooks like he just bought a bag of sticks and jerky and threw em together.

9. Potpouri?

The caption says "Your best work is your children." I find that mildly amusing.

10. That shit looks dank!
    Damn wish we had bud like that up here in nor cal.

11. Bacon bits ass looking weed. Lol

12. i'd get that if someone payed me to smoke it

13. That looks like the leaves that fall off trees in winter, ... Yeah you got a great deal :)

You could grown a tree, that would get you all that... Just sayin

14. You seen the prices for beef jerky these days? I'd say he got a pretty good deal!

15. are you that fucking dumb>>>>>??? GTFO TROLL

16. thats dank beef jerky bro, i got like a half p of that in my pantry. hella dank!

17. I think wood chips last forever.

18. that's some dirt ass bricked schwag... might be an OK smoke MAYBE... cant tell, when stuff gets pressed that hard you really can't tell by looking, had some horrible hardbrick and some okay hardbrick.....

oh and here that would go for 50 an ounce.

19. I was told its motha fuckin weed so i bought it without lookin and shit looked like shit

20. trolls frequently smoke aged gerbel shits