Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First big pick up is it good???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilhaze, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Look like fire

2. Looks like beef jerky in the second pic

3. man if you cant even buy decent weeed just stop smoking all in out -__- that shit looks like bacon no joke

4. #44 tonster0161, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    so you got a fat quarter of reggie for 50...damn man better luck next time,but i suggest you stop going to the guy who hooked you up.
    someone probably quadrupled there money off this deal. maybe even more lol.

5. You'd have to pay me 50 to smoke it

6. looks like vaped schwag, that's been eaten by a dog and shat out all over my grandmother's chesticles.. and she's dead.

7. #47 validtoker, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    That kinda looks like dried and pressed shit... I wouldn't put that in my lungs.

8. shits daaaank

9. hahaha this must be a joke.. no one can be that ignorant!

10. I mean it does say "Made in Mexico" right on the box..

11. What is it ?! :O
    No offence, but do you know nothing about weed ? I mean come on. that doesn't even look like a plant....wood chippings or some shit.

12. heres another vote for jerky. Next time just buy nutmeg.. i hear you can smoke that

13. Well he had to learn his lesson & research before hand now. But everyone when they first start smoking gets ripped off at least once, this guy just screwed himself $50

14. Looks like the duck from my local chinese man.

15. I really hope the OP is a troll because if not, I'm losing faith in the world.

16. that looks like someone gutted a dutch and gave it to you.

17. OP should tell us what that ACTUALLY is so we can stop guessing

18. damn ... I love me some deer jurky kush!