Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First big pick up is it good???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilhaze, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Dude you could have just asked for my shit. $35 a log for premo dank dab it fat.

2. Shiiiiiiit dude I'm PMing you.
    That's a fucking legit hookup.

3. looks like dank to me

4. that is either some weed ive never seen or mids. smoke it and see if you get high cause idk if its weed

5. oh lord... if this isnt a troll... dealers love people like you. that kid could not have pay over $5 for that... thats $45 profit.

6. mids? that is NOT mids.

7. isnt that popcorn?

8. Wait so you smoke Bacon Flakes?

9. If anything that looks like spice. You live and you learn I guess.

10. like the weed type. if it gets him high then at least he's getting high

11. #32 glazedKnuckles, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude...fuckin exactly

Edit- nm, they're probably craisins

12. yeah dude thats a good deal. make sure you thank your dealer for hookin you up like that. shoot him a text

13. Bacon Bites?

14. It's clearly beef jerky. :D

15. Inflation has found it's way into the feces market, now the cows can finaly get the ney in their mooooo

16. Bro, one time I had mids that didn't look exactly like tht, but if I were to post it on this sight everyone would say "that's not even weed" but in a matter of fact it was. Mids but it got me high.

17. I heard vaped weed gets all brown and shit. Never used a vape so I dunno. Either way you got ripped off.

18. #39 SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Mids = medium quality. That is not mids. That is some brown schawg that was brought over from Mexico. Or it could be beef jerky I'm not to sure.

19. Yeah, I hope he learns his lesson, because that guy ripped him off so bad, it's almost sad.