Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Bho run with help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by rich13g, Jul 31, 2013.

1. My first run with the help of a friend ran a quarter of some mid nugs came out good shatter

Attached Files:

2. Looks nice my friend!

3. hell of a lot better than my first run haha

Same here, I ran a tad too much butane through mine.

5. good job i hope u vac purged if not please get one soon, other then that looks awesome i hope u make more!!

The first picture shows a vacuum pump and the third picture shows him purging it....

7. lol sorry ive never seen a hand vacuum pump until now, let me rephrase, get an ELECTRIC vacuum pump to save you and your wrist a work out

8. I know I wanted to but not enough money since we did a bug run instead of trim or shake its not to bad though

9. his wrists have already done so many workouts that it wouldn't be a big deal... BURNN!! To the both of y'all piiichaaaa

Ha.

11. lol

12. How do I do this is there a thread??

13. idk, why dont you...... search for a thread  :ey:

14. Well I get the idea. Do u use the goo as something to cook with or is it like the honey comb for a vape??

15. Well I get the idea. Do u use the goo as something to cook with or is it like the honey comb for a vape??

Honeycomb is just a form of bho basically. There are many different variations of bho depending on purging process/heat like shatter, honeycomb, tree sap, budder, etc. You can put it on top of bowls, put it in a vaporizer pen made for oils, smoke it out of a bong made for oil(oil rig), etc. It's very potent. Look up bho, dabbing, oil rigs, etc.

17. Thanks man mostly just a smoker haven't done much cooking.