Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Batch

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SimpleX22473, Feb 22, 2009.

1. My first batch of brownies will be done baking in 7 minutes:cool:

There's about 2g sour diesel and 2 sandwitch baggies. 1 full of stems and 1 full of leaves.

I'm a little blasted from the batter i ate an hour ago. (it was easy to make the brownies, but my oven takes eeeoooonnnsss to preheat.)

pics in 10
    :smoking:

2. Nice bro, wanna see how the brownies turn out, and you haha

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not entirely solid but they can be good a little raw:D

4. They look pretty delicious man, eat a couple and tell us how they are :D

5. Quick question bro, as I'm making brownies tommorow, did you make canna butter/oil first or did you just put the weed straight into the brownie mix?

6. You need to make the butter first. In a lot of the guides for cannabutter on this site, it says you need a double boiler. This isn't necessary. I used a pot put 2 sticks of butter in, filled a slightly larger pot with water, put one in the other, and stirred the melted butter + mj/stems/leaves around for about 20 mins.

These are the shit. I can barely taste the difference.

7. damn im sober and that still made my mouth water