First Autoflower Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BostonToker69, Jan 7, 2017.

1. I just wanted to see if anyone out there could point me in the right direction, I am looking for tips and tricks for autoflowers. Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Google

Growweedeasy.com

• Like Like x 2
  3. Plants look great so far. Couple of questions for you #1 Why did you not fill the pots all the way? #2 What is your light schedule?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I made a beginner mistake on not filling the pots up all the way, I figured to leave a little space, I started out 24-0 on the lights for the first week then I went 20-4 for the 2nd week and I am staying like that till flowering. Thank you for your response..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah thanks, I have done a lot of reading but I was looking for some interaction with some members on the site, thank you for the tip...

6. Keep it at 20-4 till you chop.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Bunz,is 18-6 okay for autos,I just recently placed my first auto in RO and have that cycle running over the pot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. @bostontoker,sorry to jump in on your thread

• Like Like x 1
  9. You will see a reduction in yield with a 18/6 light cycle. I run my autos on straight 24/0 with maybe only the last couple of weeks on 20/4.

• Like Like x 3
  10. No worries man, this is why I created it, for people to gain knowledge and to interact with other members man. Feel free to use it man. Good luck growing...

• Like Like x 2
  11. [​IMG]

Sorry for delay had to step out.....here she is,waiting to pop!

• Like Like x 1