First Auto NL 600W Indoor Grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by stewdad420, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Grow Tent 36X20X63.jpg iPower 600w 600 watt HPS MH Grow Light Digital Dimm System Indoor Garden Set.jpg 6 Cooltube Reflector with Add-on Wing.jpg VenTech 6 Inch Inline Booster Blower Fan w Carbon Scrubber Air Filter.jpg VenTech VTSPEED Variable Dial Router Fan Speed Controller for Duct and Inline Fans.jpg VenTech 6 x 25 Non Insulated Flexible Aluminum Air Ventilation Ducting.jpg Ona Pro Block 6oz.jpg General Hydroponics Rapid Rooter Replacement Plugs.jpg General Hydroponics Ph 4.01 & Ph 7.0 Calibration Solution Kit - 8 Ounces.jpg View attachment 1373305

Nutes - General Hydroponics FloraGro 2-1-6
                                                    FloraMicro 5-0-1
                                                    FloraBloom 0-5-4
                 General Hydroponics PH UP & DOWN

Dyna-Gro Grow 7-9-5
                 Dyna-Gro Pro-TeKt 0-0-3

Botanicare CAL-MAG Plus 2-0-0

Rock Fusion Bloom 4-2-9
                  Rock SuperCharge Root Tonic 0-10-12

I'm Waiting on My Auto NL Seeds along with some of the things pictured above. I'm only wanting to grow 2 to 3 plants at a time. Don't want them any larger than 3 foot considering the tent I'm using. I'm going to be using Coco Coir mixed with Perlite as my growing medium.

Anything else I could add to my Growing mix that would help them grow stronger and healthier? 

Also I'm Using the Air cooled Tube not the Air cooled Hood. Where I live the humidity is so low that with a humidifier it only bring the humidity up to 40 max. With humidity being so low will I still be able to grow as long as I keep the humidifier running always till the last 2 weeks? Well and input would be greatly appreciated! I'll update often once everything is up and going. Thanks

2. subb'd.

good luck man..

i dopn't have much exp with coco (only vegged in it once)

personally for a first grow i'd run soil.. but that's just me :)

i wouldn't stress about humidity too much.. it's like 17% here in the winter and my seedlings, clones and big plants all do ok.

as far as the nutes.. you seem to have a few redundant things, like 2 bloom nutes and 2 veg nutes.
    i'd stick to 1 veg, 1 micro, and 1 bloom along with your cal-mag and pro-tekt.

but maybe a coco grower can chime in.. like i said i have little exp with it,.

all the best man..

3. Those ventech filters suck..ive got two 4" and two 6" ill sell you for half price. Take ur pick

4. Damn by the time I read your post I had just got my 6" in the mail. Do they not help with odor at all? I've got 5 Nirvana Auto Northern Lights on the way. If I can get them to the flowering stage, do you think the 6" will be enough to hide the odor?