First auto grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kiweednz, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Hi all. This is in my caravan cupboard ha! Girl scout on the left blue treacle on the right. I pushed the nutes abit so they stretched. I used a radium 400w mh and veg nutes for 3 weeks. I then used a 400w hps since. Got the light as low as I can cause I'm running out of space ha. Might have to train. Got a 125mm fan comming in from beneath the van and 100mm extractor out through carbon filter. Pics show stretching. 20170814_111359.jpg 20170814_111334.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks I like your setup great for auto's

3. Keep on posting man really keen to see others doin it maybe I'll learn from such bro. Cheers

4. I wouldn't be the one to take tips from its my first grow and I've been having slight probs the whole time lol

First grow

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hello fellow grower been away awhile but good things happening mate I'm a real noob my closet is so small but necessity dictates my bush has just stop the upward spurt now fattening I had to put foil under to stop burn boy they chunk up. So take heart it's a trial and error thing 20170910_004443.jpg 20170910_004443.jpg

Attached Files:

6. Sure not very frosty but sticky 20170915_044537.jpg

Attached Files:

7. Looks good man! If mine get that big I'm golden!

First grow

8. so this is the end of my first closet grow closet is 1500 h 400 w 500 d
    70 days from first 2 leaves the equipment is 400w MH radium 400w HPS good air intake 240 litres / hour good air out 280 litres / hour, average sized carbon filter. The plants reached 1.0 metre in height and grown in 9 litre pots. The mix is coco organic soil worm castings Cana veg + flora. Mag cal was needed and bud bloom was added. Pretty standard regime. The girl scout just out-did the blue treacle and the yeilds average 2.5 oz each. So 5 oz for a closet. Cost $300. not including equipment. Really enjoyed it and hope to have a good summer grow. Thanks Thatguy have a great grow. Closet grow 400w.jpg 20170915_225608.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. 2 weeks old and cut back to encourage growth spurt. Really impressed with radium metal halide from phillips and it's a conversion bulb used along side the hps 400w can't wait to bake. 2 weeks MH radium.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. 2 weeks old from clone or seed? Looking nice man.

First grow

11. Hey bro yeah 2 weeks from baby leaves so 10 days to crack the beans plus 2 weeks growing under MH radium plus used rhizotonic and organic compost as media

• Like Like x 1
  12. Off to a good start!

First grow

13. I just tacked these pics at the end of this thread there the 2 plants that I've shown in bud. I'm going outdoors soon I'll flick you updates when I start. Goin auto mazzar and critical cure.

14. looking great man ... i too have lived in a caravan and i too am growing gsc and blue treacle

Sent from my SM-G930F using Grasscity Forum mobile app