First Auto Grow- Indoor

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by claudermomma, Nov 5, 2016.

1. First autoflower grow! Here's my set up:
    (2) 300 W LED Lights (adding 1 more in a couple weeks)
    5x5 Apollo Grow Tent
    6 Smartpots @ 5 gal each
    Soil: Roots Organics Formula 707
    Fertilizer: Fox Farms
    Seeds:
    1x Krippleberry
    1x Crystal Meth
    1x Taison
    1x LSD-25
    2x OG Kush
    Today I germinated all 6 seeds, and will plant them into the 5 Gal when the taproots are present. Any helpful advice welcome Stay tuned! Will post pics when there is actually something interesting to see. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Is this the first grow?

I'm on my first but they aren't autos.

Have you read up on them? Some are hard to top or lst because they have a set schedule when they will flower. You don't have control over it.

What brand off lights?
    I'm subbed in on this grow to see results

Check out my first grow.
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...x6'-tent+-Newbie=what-could-go-wrong?.1420015. Sent from my magical device that provide bud pictures and hot girls

3. A little shocked they named a cannabis strain Crystal Meth, but Green Crack and herijuana areboth things so what do i know lol

im subbed up to watch this one anyway, have almost pulled the trigger on several auto strains but resisted. Fast auto strains would almost eliminate thne need for a separate veg box.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm on my first auto grow too, first grow ever running 600w led 12 band and have had a rough start .. on day 34

Attached Files:

5. Looks like an unfair playing field. Some buckets have more soil than other. Why not fill them almost to top?

Check out my first grow.
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...x6'-tent+-Newbie=what-could-go-wrong?.1420015. Sent from my magical device that provide bud pictures and hot girls

• Like Like x 1
  6. Subbed. This could be a good one. What brand of lights are you using? How will you space three lights for even coverage in a square tent?

White Widow autoflower x4

7. But what I am trying to figure out is if I have a mag def or not, I ran into what I believe was White mold and corrected with a milk/water foliage spray 9-1 ratio.. now spraying once a week as a preventive measure

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. It's my first grow for autoflowers, not photoperiod. I'm using Vipar Spectra lights, and i'm just going to line the 3 lights up with a few inches between each light. One near both ends of the square, one in the middle.

• Like Like x 1
  9. As far as training the plant, i'm going to treat each one differently. If i feel like i shouldn't do anything to it in case it might stunt its growth, i won't do it. I plan to LST & Top at least 3 of the plants though.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Whatever you do don't stress them in any way these plants above should be twice as big if not more.. made many mistakes I'm using vipar lights to they're great

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. So you're saying no training of any kind ?

12. I would do a scrog screen of some kind but nothing else, make sure the scrog screen isn't made of anything other than some kind of string plants grow through the nets or screens and it's a pain to get the plant out of it

13. That makes sense. I have some trellis, i'll do 2 layers

14. Perfect that will work .. in currently stuck on making up my mind for a good soul mix for another batch of seeds .. [​IMG] but can't make up my mind

• Like Like x 1
  15. What quality compst or worm casting will you be using i think you can do a cup of each amendemtn but double the bone meal

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Well first I have mixed all of them together I did the whole bag of organic top soil which is amended with worm castings vermiculite perlite and is 40% peat moss already then I added almost the whole bag of black gold with a 1/4 bag of mushroom compost. Added about a gallon perlite to the mix. Then a splash of blood meal and bone meal but I'm worried it has poor drainage idk why?!?!?

17. Perlite floats to the top and hardly any drainage at all

18. Update: 5/6 seeds germinated. Taison was the only one that didn't. They all went into the 5 gal's and should be popping through shortly. Still working on finishing touches to the grow room, will update with pics when all done.